Security & Compliance practitioner. Experience and ability to explain key solutions and architectures for confidentiality, integrity and
availability across multiple cybersecurity and compliance topics including endpoint detection and response, anti-malware, persistent
threats, email security, user behavior and analytics, threat intelligence, information protection, application management, security
management and/or auditing and governance required.
- Identity practitioner. Experienced professional conversant in cloud-based identity and access management solutions as well as hybrid
architectures and integration of cloud-based apps (SaaS) required.
- Insatiable Learner. Desire to know more than the standard and stretch to know more than Microsoft products required.
- Security practitioner. Committed to knowing not just what solutions can do but practices the skills required to properly implement
- Cloud Trust. Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance, including cloud and hybrid solutions
- Technical breadth. Customer experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology
management; broad experience with Office 365 and Enterprise Mobility + Security, and Windows 10 preferred.
- Technical depth. Practical enterprise customer experience with configuration and implementation of Microsoft or other security &
compliance solutions as well as competitive product knowledge (ex. Okta, Symantec, Boldon James, Proofpoint, Crowdstrike) required
- Planning for success. Drive deployment and adoption planning, using Microsoft FastTrack and partners preferred.
- Able to work cohesively with customers, members of the Microsoft (or similar) sales, services, and marketing organizations
and Microsoft (or similar) partners required.
- Excellent Communicator. Outstanding written & verbal communication, collaboration, organizational, presentation, and deep technical